Thursday, August 19, 2010

Honesty

Im stressed,i`m scared,i`m heartbroken!Ever wonder why people lie? I really don`t understand why and its sad that those that we call our friends and close ones do it ever so often and with such a straight face too! Its a shame!One thing i know for sure is,a lie,no matter how small,leads to another one and in the end its all ONE BIG LIE!
Of late i`ve found out who my true friends are,you know,the ones that would break a limb for me.The ones that are more than just my brothers and sisters.Launching my debut album has not been an easy road.I have found myself having to seek assistance from my circle of friends and most have been PROMISES PROMISES!And when i call now to find out if help is still coming,the phone rings until it just cuts off.Ko how about letting me know you have failed,so i know to look elsewhere?
If i had my way i`d free myself from all the liers in my life,GOOD RIDDANCE!For then i`d know its just me and those that honestly and truly care about my welfare.Even if i don`t find out,the fact that one has told a lie in my face just means they are not worthy to be around me,get my drift?
I have the venue,the sound system,the band is ready to roll,the invites start making their way out tomorrow and everyone around me is excited,and so am I
God rewards those who toil honestly
im out

No comments:

Post a Comment