Friday, August 13, 2010

WeUtonga!!!!

Friday the 13th,just a few days to go before THE LAUNCH and i have so many things to do,so many people to see,lots of money needed and there is this adrenalin rush going through my being.My parents will not miss this for anything and my dad has already applied for some days off work.So that means they have to be in some days before and somebody needs to show them around this place we call HAARARE. I never thought there was so much work involved in making an album as i grew up,let alone launching an album.
With so much involved,surely artists should be well rewarded for their efforts in entertaining the masses.Imagine a world without Music....mm?You wake up in the morning and the first thing you do is tune in to the radio or play your favourite cd or dvd,sing along as you tidy up your room,take a bath,prepare breakfast,eat,drive or walk to work........the list goes on.So how come The Artist,is looked down upon,laughed at when he fails to send his kids to school,as he fails to put a decent meal on his  table?Even our Highly Regarded listen to music!So why is it that there is still no ministry that justcaters for the Artist?Ministry of Arts!!That would certainly get rid of most of our problems and the bogus By Default artists we see emerge every day and put our industry into disrepute!
I know its gonna end soon and very soon.Cant wait for the day though so thats why im going to do something about it.My music,my music my music......

No comments:

Post a Comment