Tuesday, August 17, 2010

Hectic

So its just a week to go before i launch myself onto the music scene,and eish!Word has a way of getting round and now i have to deal with an extra ten people who were not on my guest list and i know there is more coming!Sorry guys,its not like you are any less important.The venue can only take a hundred people,and my budget is so strained as it is,(am operating on a ZERO BUDGET!)but don`t worry,i will get the album to you in no time.
So it being a Monday yesterday,i woke up really early to cover some ground work and yet by end of day i had only successfully covered two issues,that of the p.a system and venue.Everything else?Well ,lets just say i`m the one who has a deadline to meet and because of that NOBODY should feel pressured to render their services to me at my beck and call.Understand?Yes they will provide but only when the powers that be are back from holiday,or when certain procedure has been followed.
There!i find myself hitting a snag at a time i cannot afford to.what to do?I know by the 26th everything should be in place so i better summon all the energy and guts to face the world and BANG!!!!
For those who have not yet checked my site please go to edithweutonga.com and tell me what you think

Kalani wokondwera!!!!!!!!!!!
Gotta run!

No comments:

Post a Comment